Saturday 10 November 2012



I'm quite pissed off right now, even though it's my Mother who really should. She went to buy a new phone at Ikeja only yesterday and returned with what she assumed to be a Blackberry but instead turned out to be a "photocopy". What's worse? She bought it for the same price as the original. It's annoying, but also funny.

I really I'm not against the sale of photocopy phones (Phones that look like an original model almost to the point that they look like the original themselves), what irritates me is the fact that they made them substandard (I checked that in the Dictionary lol). If those counterfeit manufacturers remake, let's say a device like the iPad and left all it's functions intact, of course i wouldn't complain. What's more, they should now offer them at half the price of the original. (OOOOlalaala)

Mother told me that it's a crime to photocopy existing registered and copyrighted products and I shall employ this medium to relate the info to the general public (especially the phone makers). But since this is my blog, I have every right to sell one of them. LMAO.



Contact me if you wish to purchase my mom's phone for it's original price.

P.S: Check out this link. It can help you tell a photocopy from the original.
http://www.dohapress.com/portal/index.php/technology?id=11532:out-with-counterfeits-phoney-phones-and-you

This post is a continuation of an earlier one which i made in august:
http://dakoreboyo.blogspot.com/2012/08/thanks-to-mr-warywatcher-dear-diary.html

Have a lovely day.

Dakore Boyo

No comments:

Post a Comment