Sunday 22 July 2012

Dakore Boyo blog will be launched 29th July. thank you.

Hi.

My name is Dakore Boyo,
The posts you shall read after this one would better explain in detail all that I am about to tell you my beloved reader at the moment, but first and foremost allow me to welcome you to my blog.
I am a young girl from Lagos,  Nigeria with a head packed to bursting with all sorts of crazy stories and ideas.  I do appreciate art (even if my drawing skill is equivalent to that of a blind fish) and i favour humour and relaxation. I love music too, especially Nigerian music, but that is just me prattling ( i do that a lot; no wonder i have decided to set up a blog). blah bla blah....(ok stop that Dakore...)
I intend for my readers to know me better as the blog progresses. I also intend to entertain whoever and whatever stumbles upon this blog with every story, gossip, cartoon strips and other forms of media that i can conjure. But I prefer making my point with drawings so you might be acquainted with more than just a few artworks every now and then.
I believe we shall have so much fun. Its a fairly short wait until Sunday, the 29th of July and we could spend the time before then connecting with each other on facebook (just search for my name) or on twitter (@dakoreBoyo.)
Do not forget to check back here sunday evening to view my first post. I love you Lagos, but I love my readers more.

Take care.

Dakore Boyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment