Monday 30 July 2012

How Do You Find NIgeria?

Thanks to Mr Warywatcher
How do you find Nigeria?
Now isn't this a fine patriotic way to begin a blog?

Dear Diary,

Today I woke up feeling like a princess (well a true born Nigerian Princess). I was near buried in layers and layers and layers and layers of fabric and made to strap a ton worth of beads around my neck and wrists. I went to church so i don't get eaten alive by my mother and I watched the Olympics a bit (Didn't get to see much Nigerian action though). I would have posted some really funny cartoon strips but Mr Warywatcher was too lazy to create them so now i have to get em out....eh today lol. (I actually started typing this blog post on the 29th of July by 11pm but i dozed off. :). I guess we both lazy).

About the Picture above, i believe i already made my point in my first online diary update. Till next time.

Yours Loving,
Dakore Boyo

This is how I must have looked like going to church today, but my gele (headgear wrapper thingy) was green and had all these glitters. I didn't carry a "Nigeria" Plaque of course but gimme one any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment