Tuesday 14 August 2012

Thanks to Mr Warywatcher


Dear diary,

Tuesday 13 August 2012

After neglecting my diary for a week (and enjoying an wonderful stretch of idle time) I have suddenly realised that it’s kind of pointless and exhausting having to update my diary every day. Hmmm, Dakore Boyo is not as jobless as you think. Henceforth my online diary shall be filled only with the interesting details of my life or that of my friends and family.

Besides school holidays will soon be over and I won’t really be able to update a diary every day. Better now than later, I say. (My God, I am so lazy).

I woke up like a lazy person today by 9am. Mother (bless her soul) had taken her time to prepare some hot tea for me before going to work and I drank this slowly as I scanned the TV (No morning is complete if you didn’t switch on the TV less than 3 minutes after you woke up).

I spared like a minute to watch the news and immediately after the minute was spent I tuned in to watch more interesting channels. (My mornings are always boring now that my uncle is no more around).

OH forgot to share that with you. YES!!! He really is gone, though I can’t say the same for Aunty Chidera, his FiancĂ©e who is still living in his room. Uncle left for Port Harcourt last Tuesday and shall be coming back on Saturday (oh I wish he didn’t have to). I am uploading this post so early this afternoon because I have to head out tonight.

Take care of yourself my readers. By the way L.I.L.Y. means Lagos I Love You. Hope you do too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment